Open Today and get a $200 Titans Locker Room Gift Card
At Pinnacle, we make banking easy . And we make seeing your home team easy. We’ll even send your tickets digitally. What could be easier than that?
Here’s how it works:
- Click the "Open Online" button below to open a Titans Checking account at Pinnacle with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll (or government benefits) to your new account. One recurring direct deposit must post and clear your account by February 29, 2020.
- A representative from Pinnacle Financial Partners will send you a letter within 2-4 weeks of meeting all requirements with your Titans Locker Room gift card.
Remember, we will send you a 1099INT at the end of the year for you to claim this bonus on your 2019/20 taxes.
Plus, as a Titans Banking client with Pinnacle, you will also receive:
- Free online and mobile banking (with iPhone and Android apps)
- Free Titans debit card with no usage fees
- Ability to make purchases through Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay with your Titans debit card
- 15% off your Titans merchandise purchases
- Access to VIP events - like the Draft Day Party and Training Camp - throughout the year
Nobody gets you closer to the Titans than Pinnacle.
*Offer expires February 29, 2020. This offer is for new Pinnacle checking households, or for households that have not had an open Pinnacle consumer checking account for at least 24 months. Limit one bonus per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must be 18 or older at time of account opening. Offer is non-transferable. Account is subject to approval.
To receive the $200 Titans Locker Room gift card, you must (1) open a Titans checking account with an opening deposit of at least $100, and (2) have at least one recurring direct deposit post and clear your account before February 29, 2020. Direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit and must be full payroll or government benefits. Pinnacle Financial Partners will send you a letter within 2-3 weeks of meeting all requirements with the $200 Titans Locker Room gift card. A “bonus” will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT. Gift card is valued at $200 total.
**Titans’ Banking provides a suite of three checking account options. The interest bearing account option, Titans Premium Checking, earns an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.03% on all balances. The APY is variable and subject to change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of October 15, 2019. Fees could reduce earnings. See titansbanking.com website for additional account options.